AB-Tools.com

Forum Forum

Replies on the topic "Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd"

Show product page of program "Piano Chords"

Table of contents:
Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd, rick, 2010-08-22 08:56:20
Re: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd, rick, 2010-08-31 11:09:25
Re: Re: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd, Andreas Breitschopp (Webmaster), 2010-08-31 16:46:59

Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd
rick, 2010-08-22 08:56:20
Hello,

Hello

System: Windows 7 (64) fr.

When I run "Piano Chords", I have the error message as follows:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd'.
Nom du fichier�: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd'
� System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
� System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
� System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
� RDDLL.a(String A_0, Int32 A_1)
� RDDLL.RDBytes(String RessourceFile, Int32 ID)

Thank you, rick.
ReplyGoto top

Re: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd
rick, 2010-08-31 11:09:25
Hello,

I answer to myself, because I found the solution.

Just change the name of .dll
KA-en.hep/KA-fr.hep, for help.

KA-en.rd/KA-fr.rd, to launch the program.

For cons, I do not know whether this is allowed, in case it would not, I uninstall the program until the next update.

Thank you for responding. @ + + Rick.

Excuse me for my bad English
ReplyGoto top

Re: Re: Impossible de trouver le fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\KA-fr.rd
Andreas Breitschopp (Webmaster), 2010-08-31 16:46:59
Hello Rick,

first thank you very much for this info.

You indeed found a bug in the current Piano Chords version that causes this problem.

I've fixed that with the new version 1.0.3. Just download it from this webpage and install it over the old one. This will fix the issue also without renaming files.

BTW:
I'm always searching for translators that help to translate the programs in new languages. Piano Chords does not have very much text. So if you like to help, it would be great to have also a French version of that Freeware program.

Best regards
Andreas
ReplyGoto top

Back to the threads

© Copyright 1999-2024 AB-Tools GmbH · AB-SoftCon.net

Deutsch English Español Français Polski